At Bodybalance Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic we have the experience and expertise to treat many different conditions that can affect women at their different stages of life.
From adolescent growing pains to pregnancy aches, stress incontinence to abdominal strengthening to neck pain, breastfeeding, osteoporosis to arthritis we are trained to get you fit, healthy and back on track. Pregnancy and child birth can be cause of many conditions that fall under the “Women’s Health” umbrella including pelvic pain and incontinence.
It is easy to ignore symptoms during this busy time and dismiss them as part of the whole process. However, in reality there is much more that can be done to prevent pains getting worse while your bump is growing, to optimise your mobility and function and of course prevent leaks when you do of course decide to get back to exercise postnatally. Prompt assessment is vital so that you can continue to enjoy this very special time in your life.
We help women throughout their lives from adolescent to when they become elderly.
- Pelvic Floor Education, General Exercises (Prevention of Osteoporosis & Back Pain)
- Treatment of Spinal Disorders
- Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Child Bearing Years
- Antenatal and Postnatal Education
- Pregnancy Associated Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Perineal Complications / Pain
Menopausal Years / Elderly
- General Exercises Decreased Mobility, Osteoporosis & Back Pain
- Back Care
- Musculoskeletal Disorders Associated to Osteoporosis
- Pelvic Floor Education & Treatment of Urinary Incontinence